|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Football team pulled over for autograph


Football stars have told how they were pulled over by a police car with sirens blaring - so they could sign autographs for a besotted WPC.

German Bundesliga side Hamburger SV were in the team coach on the way to a match when they were forced off the motorway by traffic cops.

But instead of a ticket, all they got was a demand from a blonde female officer for hunky star striker Mladen Petric's autograph.

"All the other players were smiling. I thought they were taking the p***, so I didn't move at first," he said.

"Eventually I realised they really wanted me to go to the front. When I got there a young policewoman told me she was a big fan of mine, got out her autograph book and asked for my autograph," said Petric.

The bizarre demand emerged when the club Tweeted the encounter with a picture after the match.

"Our team bus stopped by the police because cop wanted an autograph," they said on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...