|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Girl's kiss saves life of stranger

A teenager became famous overnight in China when she saved a suicidal stranger - by Kissing him on the lips.

Liu Wenxiu, 19, was shopping with a friend at a mall in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, when she saw a crowd of people watching a man hanging on to the barrier of the highest floor.

"The young man was on the outside of the barrier and was holding a knife to his chest but nobody seemed to be trying to talk him round," she said.

"I wanted to help him but the police wouldn't let me through so I lied and told them he was my boyfriend and that he wanted to kill himself because of me.

"They let me talk to him and he told me he was sad because he was from a broken family. I'm also from a broken family too and understood him perfectly."

Liu then surprised everyone - especially the young man - by stepping forward, putting her arms around him and giving him a kiss.

A fireman took advantage of the distraction and dashed forward to grab hold of the man and pull him to safety.

"His story touched me, and I felt like I really was his girlfriend and I could help him," said Liu afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...