|   Fantasy News  |   Funny Pics  |   Tamil Movies  |   Hindi Movies  |   Telugu Movies  |   Malayalam Movies  |  

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pet dog loves to sweep streets

 A golden retriever loves cleaning so much that he sweeps the streets while walking with his owner.

The dog became an online star in China after he was photographed using a broom to sweep up while walking in Changchun, Jilin Province.

Under owner Xu Ming's instructions, the dog runs in zigzag pattern to sweep the streets clean.

As he works, he repeatedly looks back at its owner as if to seek approval for his efforts.

Xu said: "He is very smart and tame. I decided that I would use some of my spare time to train him to do something special.

"To my suprise, what he seems to love best is sweeping up so I made him a little broom which he takes with him everywhere."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...